Andrew Hill International provides a range of business consultancy
services, including feasibility studies for new enterprise and small
business development, report writing and marketing advice.
We also advise on degree programmes for international students
and can research and recommend English language courses for personnel
wishing to study here on short or long courses.
We have expertise in project management and can call on a wide
range of professionals with substantial experience across a wide
spectrum of activities.
Recent work has included:
- Feasibility reports for small business ventures and new project
- Recommendations for English Language courses for overseas professional
staff seeking 6-9 month residential provision in the UK
- ICT Skills Assessment and training recommendations
- We have developed an ICT Skills for the Small Business Practitioner
module, accredited by Middlesex University at Level 4
- Options for recognition of professional experience as credit
towards programmes for MA qualification.
- Implementation of an on-line forum to enhance continuing professional
- Professional project management advice
- Marketing and corporate image design